Call Today 303-578-4075
Beck, Jonson & Nolan, PC
Providing Exceptional Legal Guidance Since 1979

May 2017 Archives

Can't pay your child support?

Life in Colorado can be unpredictable and our financial circumstances can go from bad to worse in a heartbeat. Let's say you have a well-paying job, and your $1,000 per month child support obligations are easy for you to meet. However, you need to change your job, and now you're making half as much.

Do you and your spouse need a property settlement agreement?

Your family home has been the center of your life for decades. Now that it's time to get a divorce, though, you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse need to come to a decision about who gets what. You have also amassed a large number of other items -- including art, cars, furniture and investment accounts -- which you need to divide.

Did your foreign ex take your child overseas?

An ex-spouse from a foreign country might not have the same respect for U.S. child custody laws as you do. The spouse may feel that he or she has the right to keep your children beyond the agreed-upon visitation time. The court system in the person's home country might even have supported your ex to this effect.

Tell Us About Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy