LEGAL GUIDANCE THE WAY YOU WANT IT
Protect Your Business Interests
At the law firm of Beck, Jonson & Nolan, PC, our experienced business and commercial lawyers provide a range of transactional and litigation services to businesses and business owners in Jefferson County and throughout the Denver metro area.
Our business practice is led by Thomas A. Nolan, who has been practicing law in Colorado since 1981. Mr. Nolan draws on his diverse practice experience to provide clients with comprehensive counsel and representation. Matters we handle include the following:
- Entity formation: If you are starting or expanding a business, we can help you select an appropriate business entity — corporation, limited liability company (LLC) or something else — and put agreements in place to protect your interests as a business owner.
- Business purchases and sales: Our firm frequently represents both purchasers and sellers of businesses in the negotiation and preparation of these complex transactions.
- Contract disputes: Our attorneys represent plaintiffs and defendants in disputes over supply contracts, service contracts, franchise contracts and other business contracts.
- Collections: If a business or individual owes your business money, we can help you understand your options and take appropriate legal actions to collect on the debt.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes: Our firm represents business owners in disputes with fellow shareholders and partners over ownership and control of business entities.
Resolve Business-Related Legal Challenges
We are committed to delivering value to our clients by providing high-quality legal services, backed by experience, at reasonable rates. We maintain an accessible and personalized atmosphere in which clients can rely on us for ongoing assistance with their legal concerns.
Whether you are concerned about negotiating a transaction or resolving a business dispute, we encourage you to contact us at 303-578-4075 or via our online contact form. We offer free initial consultations and would be happy to discuss how our attorneys can help you pursue a favorable outcome.