Tailoring Solutions To Your Family Law Issues
At the law firm of Beck, Jonson & Nolan, PC, we are known throughout the Denver metro area for our work in the area of family law. Whether your marriage is ending or you wish to amend an existing order as to parenting time, child support or maintenance, our family law attorneys are committed to working hard to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Our experienced attorneys are committed to providing every client with the personal attention, compassionate guidance and skilled advocacy they need to find solutions that meet their family’s unique needs.
You And Your Family Come First
Our firm represents individuals and families who are facing an array of legal issues including:
- Divorce: We guide you through the divorce process and skillfully advocate on your behalf with respect to all issues including allocation of parental responsibilities, equitable division of property, and determination of both child support and spousal support.
- Child support: We understand that establishing a fair child support amount can be complicated, as it involves determining incomes for both parents. Our attorneys are familiar with the definition of income under Colorado law for child support purposes and can assist in both the enforcement and modification of a child support order.
- Property Division: We know that no two cases are alike, and whether your case involves modest property and assets or substantial property and assets, we understand that it is of utmost importance to you that the property division be fair and equitable.
- Maintenance: Whether your case involves establishing maintenance or modifying maintenance, our experienced attorneys are familiar with how best to advocate in your best interest.
- PC/DM: Our attorneys are experienced as Parenting Coordinators and Decisions Makers, often receiving appointments from District Court judges and magistrates.
- Paternity: When you are confronted with issues related to paternity and child custody, visitation or support, we strive to meet both your and your family’s needs.
In addition to representing clients in divorce cases, and post-divorce modification and enforcement matters, we assist clients with a number of other family law issues, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, legal separation and common-law marriage.
Identifying Your Goals, Addressing Your Concerns And Protecting Your Rights
If you or your spouse has decided that it is time to file for a divorce, our experienced divorce lawyers can help you pursue an outcome that allows you to move forward with your life with confidence that your financial concerns will be addressed and your parental rights will be protected.
Whether you are worried about how your assets will be divided, whether child support or alimony will be granted or what will happen to your children, we protect your interests.
Our family law practice is led by attorneys Kathryn McCord Beck, a former chair of the family law section of the Colorado Bar Association who has extensive background in divorce mediation, Nicholas D. Jonson, an experienced divorce litigator with a strong reputation for trial work, and Catherine Marie Tieman, who is also an experienced divorce attorney providing a variety of family law services including PCDM appointments and serving as a mediator.
At Beck, Jonson & Nolan, PC, we pride ourselves on delivering value to clients by drawing on our experience to meet their needs efficiently and effectively. To schedule a meeting to discuss your family law case, please call our office at 303-578-4075 or send us a message through our online contact form.