1. Home
  2.  » Real Estate Law

Protecting Your Real Estate Interests

At the law firm of Beck, Jonson & Nolan, PC, our real estate lawyers provide clients with proactive, attentive and insightful representation in real estate and construction matters. Based in Jefferson County, we serve businesses and individuals throughout the Denver metro area.

Our real estate practice is led by attorney Thomas A. Nolan, a skilled negotiator who possesses extensive litigation experience, including several reported cases. Attorney Nolan and our firm are available to help clients resolve disputes related to the following matters:

  • Real estate contracts: Our firm represents buyers, sellers and other interested parties in disputes over alleged breaches of real estate purchase and sale contracts.
  • Homeowners association (HOA): Our firm currently represents several Denver metro area HOAs, in addition to assisting individual property owners in disputes with their HOAs.
  • Landlord-tenant: We act on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants, as well as residential landlords, in eviction matters and other landlord-tenant disputes.
  • Construction: Our attorneys represent contractors, suppliers and other parties in mechanic’s lien disputes, public project bond claims and construction defect claims.
  • Title and ownership: We help property owners litigate boundary disputes, easement disputes, partition actions and other disputes over property title and ownership.

Promoting Your Best Interests In Real Estate Transactions

In addition to our litigation practice, we also assist clients with real estate transactions. Our experience resolving difficult real estate disputes puts us in a strong position to identify risky contract terms and advise clients on what steps they can take to protect their interests.

Whether you are involved in a real estate or construction dispute, or you need assistance negotiating a transaction, you can rely on our firm to provide focused and cost-effective legal representation. Call us at 303-578-4075 or contact us through our online contact form.